Tom Clancy’s The Division A devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, a classified unit of self-supported tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, The Division agents are trained to operate independently of command, as all else fails. Fighting to prevent the fall of society, the agents will find themselves caught up in an epic conspiracy, forced to combat not only the effects of a man-made virus, but also the rising threat of those behind it. When everything collapses, your mission begins. Total breakdown We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days. In Tom Clancy’s The Division, immerse yourself in a frighteningly chaotic and devastated New York City, where all has failed. As a Division agent, your mission is to restore order, team up with other agents, and take back New York. A new take on the Clancy series Welcome to an online, open world RPG experience where exploration and player progression are essential. Use your skills, weapons, and wits in combat. Play in a persistent and dynamic environment that combines the Tom Clancy series’ core authenticity and tactical decisions, RPG action, trading, and much more. 100% social Team up with friends in co-op, jump in and jump out at any time, and use your combined skills to fight the crisis, investigate the sources of the virus, and engage all threats… even your own citizens. Seamlessly engage in PvP, player-to-player trading, and experience suspenseful scenarios where danger can come from anywhere and anyone. Only on next-gen Powered by the new game engine Snowdrop, tailor-made for next-gen consoles, Tom Clancy’s The Division achieves a whole new level of gameplay quality. Snowdrop takes full advantage of the new consoles, with dynamic global illumination, stunning procedural destruction, and an insane amount of detail and visual effects. Gear up and live your own adventure As part of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology, both networked and prototyped. Loot fallen foes and craft new, improved gear. Completely customise your go-bag, an agent’s only supplies in the event of collapse, and communicate with the other agents at all times with your smartwatch. Customise your agent with thousands of weapon types, skill combinations, gear, and much more. The choices you make can help forge a recovery or plunge the city deeper into chaos. Revolutionary companion gaming On your smartphone or tablet, join your friends in real-time gameplay with exclusive characters. The app gives you a bird’s-eye view of the battlefield, the ability to attack enemies, and to place targets for your allies or enhance their capabilities. MINIMUM CONFIGURATION: DirectX: Version 11 Hard Drive Space: 40 GB available space. Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Dual Layer. Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller. Internet Requirement: Broadband connection with 256 kbps upstream, or faster. RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION:Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only) Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 | AMD FX-8350, or better. RAM: 8GB Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 | AMD Radeon R9 290, or better – See supported List* Notebook support: Laptop models of these desktop cards may work as long as they are on-par in terms of performance with at least the minimum configuration. For an up-to-date list of supported hardware DirectX: Version 11 Hard Drive Space: 40 GB available space. Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Dual Layer. Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller. Internet Requirement: Broadband connection with 512 kbps upstream, or faster.*Supported NVIDIA cards at time of release: GeForce GTX500 series: GeForce GTX560 (2 GB VRAM) or better • GeForce GTX600 series: GeForce GTX660 or better • GeForce GTX700 series: GeForce GTX760 or better • GeForce GTX900 Titan series: GeForce GTX960 or better. *Supported AMD cards at time of release: Radeon HD7000 series: Radeon HD7770 (2 GB VRAM) or better • Radeon 200 series: Radeon R7 270 or better • Radeon 300/Fury X series: Radeon R7 370 or better.
Tom Clancy’s: The Division (PC)
- Take Back New York: Welcome To A New Generation Experience, Where Exploration And Player-Progression Are Essential. Teaming Up With Other Division Agents, Your Mission Is To Restore Order, Investigate The Source Of The Virus And Take Back New York.
- A Living And Breathing World: Enter A Universe Where The Time Of Day And Weather Conditions Deeply Impact Your Gaming Experience. Use The Environment To A Strategic Advantage To Dominate Fights And Ambush Your Enemies.
- Urban Jungle: New York City Is Being Overrun By Hostile Groups That Are Trying To Take Advantage Of The Crisis. One Such Group Is The Cleaners. Wearing Hazmat Suits And Wielding Flamethrowers, The Cleaners Leave Nothing But Ash In Their Wake.
- The Agents Of The Division: Trained To Act Independently From Any Chain Of Command, Agents Are Autonomous And Adaptive, Working Alone Or In Small Groups. They Are The Last Line Of Defense, Activated When All Else Fails To Save What Remains.
- Gear Up: As A Member Of The Division, Harness State-Of-The-Art Technology. Customize Your Character And Your Back-Pack, And Communicate With Other Agents At All Times With Your Smart Watch. Customize And Level Up Your Weapons.