If Any other seller, Selling under this “PES” Brand, That mean they are selling unbranded products not of “PES” Brand Product. You can report to Amazon About this. Forged from tempered glass, these screen protectors undergo a hit from a hammer before they are approved to protect your precious device. In addition to their impressive impact strength, the tempered glass screen protectors resist scratches and display none of the finger distortion or drag that often comes with cheap plastic screen protectors. Even with this brawny engineering, the Tempered Glass remains nearly invisible and leaves no sticky residue or any marks behind if you decide to remove it. Premium tempered glass is shatter-proof meaning it won’t splinter into sharp fragments, making it safer than regular glass. To top it all off, this screen protector has an oleophobic coating that makes it resistant to fingerprints, Caution: product must be installed in a dust-free environment; applying excessive force during installation or removal may damage the Tempered?Glass. Phone models shown in the pictures are for illustration purpose only
PES 0.3mm Tempered Glass for LG Spirit [Cutout for Proximity Sensor], 0.3mm thickness, 9H Hardness, 2.5D Curved Edge, Reduce Fingerprint, No Rainbow, Bubble Free & Oil Stains Coating with Alcohol wet cloth pad & clean micro fibre Dry cloth,Premium Anti Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector for LG Spirit
- Made of real tempered glass that protects the original screen from shattering, with an industry leading hardness of 9H, just below diamond with a hardness of 10H. Provides super high definition clarity.
- Rounded edge designed to provide the smooth and naked screen experience as well as improved chip-resistance.
- Oleo phobic coating prevents excessive fingerprinting and oil stains, and makes the film easy to clean.
- Silicone bubble-free adhesive adheres to the phone's screen without any gaps or bubbles, leaving the touch sensitivity unaffected.
- Built-in anti-shatter film to protect you and your phone - if it does break, the tempered glass breaks into small pieces that stick together, making it safer for users.