About Us The team of Creative Farmer differentiated by their imagination, knowledge, experience and passion for agriculture brings to you innovative agro products. Our competitiveness rest on the strong foundations of institutional strength derived from quality. We support individuals as well as enterprises to renew their existing landscapes and indoors, with live plants so that the surroundings look more beautiful and brings positive feeling Seeds Sowing Now Simple and Easy With Creative Farmer To grow lotus from seeds , the seed must be nicked with a sharp knife or rubbed with a file or scraped across concrete to break the hard seed coating. Then put these seeds into lukewarm water. Change the water after 2-3 days. Sprouts will appear in the plant with in 4-5 days. Remember to add warm water each time. Remove the seeds as they sprout and have grown to about 4 inches long. This usually takes only one or two days in the bottle. Put them in a dishpan or similar container with about 3 inches of sand on the bottom and 3 inches of water covering the sand. Press your finger in the sand and put the seed in the hole .Don’t cover the seeds with sand. You can sink this in your pond, or just place it in full sun next to the pool. Happy Gardening! Legal Disclaimer: Germination of seeds is based on many factors, we do not accept any liability regarding their germination, growth etc.
Lotus Flower Seeds – Nelumbo Nucifera – Aquatic Seeds -5 Seeds by Creative Farmer
- Pack of 5 Seeds + FreeGift
- Easy To Grow - Can Be Grown In Indian Climate/Weather Conditions.Do Not Use For Food, Feed, Or Oil Purposes,Seeds Are Only For Agriculture And Plantation Purpose
- Best Suitable For Home Garden,Indoor/Outdoor Gardening, Pots and Containers, Ponds Beautification & Aquariums
- Complete Customer Support + Growing Instruction Sheets
- A Quality Product from Creative Farmer