A tropical paradise seethes with hidden evil in Far Cry, a cunningly detailed action shooter that pushes the boundaries of combat to shocking new levels. Freelance mariner Jack Carver is cursing the day he ever came to this island. A week ago, a brash female reporter named Valerie had offered him an incredible sum of cash to take her to this unspoiled paradise. Shortly after docking, however, Jack’s boat was greeted by artillery fire from a mysterious militia group swarming about the island.
With his boat destroyed, his money gone and the gorgeous Valerie suddenly missing, Jack now finds himself facing an army of mercenaries amid the wilds of the island, with nothing but a gun and his wits to survive by. But the further he pushes into the lush jungle canopy, the stranger things become.
Jack encounters an insider within the militia group who reveals the horrific details of the mercenaries’ true intentions. He presents Jack with an unsettling choice: battle the deadliest mercenaries or condemn the human race to a maniac’s insidious agenda.
Feel the Far Cry Engine The meticulously designed next generation Cry Engine pushes the threshold of action gaming with proprietary Poly Bump mapping, advanced environments physics, destructible terrain, dynamic lighting, motion captured animation and total surround sound.
Cunning and complex A.I. Tactics Autonomous A.I. make realistic decisions based on observations of the current state of the world. These highly-trained mercenaries are designed to utilize environmental features, attack in groups, divide & conquer, respond to player actions, and call in reinforcements from air, land or sea. Astonishingly tension-filled non-linear experience .
Far Cry Collection (PC)
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz, Intel Pentium D 2.66 Ghz, AMD AthlonTM 64 3500+ or better
- RAM: http://gamesystemrequirements.com/1 GB Windows XP/2 GB Windows Vista
- VGA: NVidiaTM 6800 or ATITM X1650 or better 256 MB DirectX 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0c-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher See Supported List for more information
- OS: http://gamesystemrequirements.com/ Windows XP (with SP2) or Windows Vista (with SP1)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Additional Info
- Comments (0)